69th National फिल्म अवॉर्ड २०२३

 69th National Film Awards 2023: President Droupadi Murmu will confer the 69th National Film Awards 2023 today i.e. on 17 October at the Vigyan Bhawan in New Delhi. Actor Kriti Sanon and Alia Bhatt has jointly won the National Film Award in the Best Actress category while actor Allu Arjun is named best actor for his performance in Puspa. He has also has become the first Telugu star to bag the award in the history of National Film Awards. R Madhavan who turned director with "Rocketry: The Nambi Effect" has also bagged the national award for Best Feature Film while Nargis Dutt Award for Best Feature Film on National Integration will be conferred to The Kashmir Files.


Download Gdrive Links


480p


720p





After Kriti was named Best Actor for her role in Mimi, she told news agency ANI , “I thank God and my fans for everything. My prayers have been answered. I have a diary in which I write about my life, my dreams and my goals. After working in 'Mimi', I had penned down in my diary that I would win the national award for my performance in this film and I won it. I hope this win inspires boys and girls who watch thousands of dreams and want to make them come true."

Here is the full list of winners at the 69th National Film Awards:
Best Feature Film: Rocketry

Best Director: Nikhil Mahajan, Godavari

Best Popular Film Providing Wholesome Entertainment: RRR

Nargis Dutt Award for Best Feature Film on National Integration: The Kashmir Files

Best Actor: Allu Arjun, Pushpa

Best Actress: Alia Bhatt, Gangubai Kathiawadi and Kriti Sanon, Mimi